These are truths from scriptures that I speak over myself often. They have made a difference in my life and will in yours also. God wants us to know who He says we are, to know how He sees us and not to believe the lies of the enemy, what others may say about us or we may say and believe about ourselves. This is what is true!
My beautiful, victorious, overcoming beloved one, this is what your Father God says about you!
- I am wonderfully made by God and it is a marvelous thing! Psalms 139: 13-16
- God’s mercy for me is immense. He embraces me with his intense love. Ephesians 2:4
- God has chosen me. He loves me SO very much! 1 Thessalonians 1:4
- God chose me to be His very own. He joined me to Himself before the world began. Ephesians 1:4
- Absolutely NOTHING can get between me and God’s love for me. Romans 8:39
- I am more than a conqueror in ALL things because of Jesus who loves me. Romans 8:37
- Because I belong to Jesus, I no longer live under condemnation. Romans 8:1
- Because I belong to Jesus, I am not the same, I am a new person. My old life is gone and a new life has begun. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- God called me out of darkness into His wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:9
- God is right here with me. He will never fail me or leave me. Deuteronomy 31:8
- God has plans for me. Good plans to give me a hope, a future and a destiny. Jeremiah 29:11
- I fill my mind and think on things that are full of truth, good things not bad, the best and not the worst, the beautiful and not the ugly. Philippians 4: 6-9
- Words of life come from my tongue and I eat the fruit of it. Proverbs 18:21
- I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power. Philippians 4:13