It is my heart’s desire to use my gift of music to bring people to a place of freedom, healing and changed lives as they encounter God in worship. My desire is not to perform, but to lead people into a place of worship, to open a portal for others to enter into the presence of God. It is also a very deep desire in my heart that God will use my story of healing and restoration to help encourage and inspire others that they too can overcome anything in their life! I am available to come and do the following:
Worship Leader and Music
- Worship Leader – to share in a time of worship with you. I will work with your worship team if you have one, or I can lead from my keyboard if you do not have a worship team available.
- Alive and Refresh Events
- Special Music for events such as conferences, concerts, weddings and more.
My vision and desire for this ministry are to not only have a time of singing and intercession over those who are sick in body but also for those who are struggling in other ways. Sometimes I do this one on one and other times I have taken a team of worship intercessors with me. I’ve heard some great things from those being sung and prayed over. I have been doing this with the support and coverage of my Worship Pastor at Christ Community Church.
I can come to your home for one on one or with my team to sing and pray over you or meet somewhere else.
I also am available to speak for conferences, special events and more. Areas I speak on are:
- My story of overcoming the wounds from childhood abuse – As I have come to find healing, freedom, and victory over the years from the abuse of my past, I have felt called to share my story with others. While sharing the story of my past, my focus, however, is on walking through the wounds of the past to healing and victory. I believe that we can choose to allow God to heal us or choose to stay in our pain. I share how God has brought me to a place of letting go and choosing my healing.
- Pursuing the presence of God with our praise and worship.
- Changing your life through your thoughts and words.
- Knowing God’s unconditional love for you.
- Other topics as the Holy Spirit leads.